Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My very first blog post...

I have been enjoying reading my friends blogs over the past several months. Specifically, my dear friend lost her baby a year ago and has blogged through the pain and surprising hope and joy. Reading her blog has been such an encouragement for me (funny she should be the one doing the encouraging). David (my husband) has been telling me that I should have a blog about cooking and cleaning, posting different recipes and cleaning solutions I create. I told him that I wouldn't start blogging until we had kids so that somebody would actually read it - we have a lot of family in South Carolina that maybe would be interested. But, here I am making my first blog post!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

I'd like to read a cooking blog! (especially from someone I know!) Consider it!